Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Grave had been dug . . .

23th of March(Monday) ,another grave was dug . . .
i was still in the virtual world . . .wasnt aware of wat was happening until . . .
my mom woke me up . . .she said the hamster my brother bought 1-2weeks ago died . . .
it was sumthing i might had expected few days ago because of the several symptoms i saw. . .
for few days , Ah Lien(hamster's name) weird isnt it ? was making strange squeeking sounds n somehow was not active at all . . .
on the 22nd of march ,my family n i went to pyramid . . .
so , there's a petshop there n we went there . . . my sis asked some questions bout da hamster n there was this worker there who said ' mayb she was pregnant'
Woaw!? Pregnant? We jst bought her for around 1-2 weeks n she's pregnant already ? She's single in da house . .
n so she said mayb she "did" it be4 we bought it which means she lsot her virginity be4 we bought it . . .
at the same time , we saw afew hamsters there waiting to be sold n hey! we saw the exact species same as the one my brother bought . .but the thing is ,it was much much much more smaller as compared to the one in my house . .
so, my sis was alwiz excited to buy stuff for pets n same goes to my brother but my brother dont do the paying stuff . . .he chose n either mom or sis pays . .hahahaha
we went home n gave it some vitamins . . i was hoping for more hamtaro to pop out . .
but who knows tomorrow morning ,it was the opposite of it . .
being Pregnant was the happiest thing that could happen but loosing life was the saddest thing that could happen . .
n yah , my bro did bought another tortoise there at the petshop ,it was the 5th or 6th tortoise in our house . . all the others be4 this was set free . .
As usual , im the best of all coz i only see them come n see them go . . .

It's gonna Eat Meeee !!!!

Ah Lien dont like taking photos . . .

Staring me,trying to 'sot' me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment