Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I wan This n That . . .

For all that i had done , effort i had put it on , the anger i resisted . . .
finally , i finished my job . . .its not a hard job but i jst said it lebih lebih only . . .
money money money . . im waiting for it ...wat can i get ?
some might say. . hey dont buy those useless stuff la , save it for ur future . . .
No! will be my answer . . . the reason i worked its mainly coz i wanted to buy stuff. . .
buy what ? o.o
hmmm .. . ... presents mayb ? reward for myself mayb ? or share with sis to eat something Big with mom. . . since , mother's day reaching . . .
Let's do the flow of what will happen from the time i get my salary . . . =)
Salary -> Money :D -> AbiLity -> To Buy! -> Wanted Stuff -> or For Others! -> I -> Owns !

Hahahahaha . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment