Saturday, June 13, 2009

to hell u go . . .
yah , to hell . . . i watched 'drag me to hell' today at pyramid with my family =)
Mom , sis n brother . . .
it was my sis's suggestion but then she was somehow the most not daring one to watch horror movies . . . i hope she wont read this . . .she'll scold me asshole for sure -.-
okay let's talk bout that movie . . .
basically, it is a horror movie . . . well duh . . .
it was a nice movie . . worth to watch in my opinion . .
i was shocked for afew times . . it wasnt the scary things tat shocked me . .
it was the sudden pop out horrifying things tat shocked me . . .
not once but almost from the beginning till the end . .
everything was silent then all of sudden something pop-ed out . .
it was funny coz my brother jumped . . .not JUMP literally
my mom repeated afew times that my sis wasted rm11 coz she most probably will close her eyes instead of watching -.-
Conclusinya , nice to watch . . .u can see girls hugging their boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment