Saturday, November 14, 2009

Foresee world's end

We were warned ..
and so that is what we've seen from the ad ..
2012, world's end ...apocalypse...
no doubt the movie will attract all of us..
we can see how we die
we can see how the world ends

I've seen the movie n now u know why I am posting this post..
I watched it for free thanks to my friend Kai Jun ..how generous of him...how nice...
yes, we praise people when they treat us ..they're nice when they treat us...

Anyway, 2012's a movie which eats ur 2hours40mins time...
its a Looooong movie...n that's the boring thing...

Incoming spoiler post...

somehow, the world jst wouldnt end ..u keep watching the earth collapsing, the earth falling apart, the earth cracked n people die...
main character (John Cusack) survived everything..others died but he's alive...
its more like an action movie to me where main characters jst wont die..
n the movie is predictable for sure...
u see humans die but u don't feel their fear, their horror when they die..
they jst die like that..there's no emotion =(
but one thing bothers me..I felt the storyline is abit weird..lack of sumthing mayb?
owhkay, that's enuf comments..I'll be critisized if I cont' this post coz there's people out there that loves this movie and I'm sayin the opposite..

No comments:

Post a Comment