Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nostalgia; Ultraman



You see it, you know it. It is Ultraman.
I watched it yesterday (Friday) at astro ceria, 5pm. I wouldnt know astro will be showing Ultraman if it is not without the kids my mom babysits.
What you saw from the poster isnt Ultraman series. It is a movie actually.
I couldnt take my eyes off of the tv screen when Im watching. Had a glimpse of my past. Nostalgia.
Basically, it is a 2008 production movie.
I've been watching Ultraman since young. A fan of Ultraman. Kids then were crazy for Ultraman (i think) but kids now are on to the Ben10.
Eventhough Ultraman shows have its own cliche with sequence, it is still entertaining. Monsters pop up out of nowhere -> destroy town -> Ultraman arrive -> Ultraman havin' problem defeating -> a mere human from town talks to/helps Ultraman -> manage to defeat -> signature final blow -> the end.

I had my eyes still when Im watching. Concentrated more compared to the kids coz they were busy doing Ultraman skills. Running around, fighting. Disturbing!
The thing is, I had goosebumps several times when Im watching. Cool eh? The moment the "man" transformed to "Ultraman", I got goosebumps. This movie got 8 Ultramans so shud be 8 times? haha
Plus, when they used their signature final blow. Most Ultraman uses the hand-crossed style.

                                                       <=====  t(.- )



No comments:

Post a Comment