Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Before, you said I've got no life.. now, supposedly I'm with life..as to what most of you know, Im in a new college! No, I did not graduate and changed to a better college but I started all over in a new college. It has been a week here in The One Academy already and so far everything is doing fine except for the truckload of work Im having -.-

I did not post anything these past few days or is it weeks? coz I've got nothing to post at all ! Now that I got at least something is happening everyday, I guess I'll be blogging again except I do not have any pictures with me. ( I've got a suck phone )

Before I started my life here, my friends said One Academy got quite a number of  *cough* but Nooooo... I've been tricked. Just because it is One Academy and it is a design school doesnt mean there are alot of *cough* . Anyway, I am here to study and not for pleasure. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment