Sunday, November 28, 2010

Figure Sketches (3)

Helloo,
I knw I didnt post my figures for quite some time already.. I was lazy..
anyway, after my Avril n Taylor's figures, I drew another 4 on the following week..I posted 3 only coz another one was retarded.


         It's Will Smith, one of my fav actor. Looked weird huh?       

This is Zachary Quinto..If u dono him then he's the 'Spock' from "Star Trek" and 'Sylar' from "Heroes"

I guess most people know him..Brad Pitt ..


And then on the subsequent week, I've drawn another 2 which weren't that good already..

Erm..Steven Gerard ? lol

This is one random person from magazine..for this week, I was told that my shading was dirty.. -.-


Now, on another week with another 2 and I will post 1 only coz another one, again, was a failure...

Another random person..I took the picture after lecturer had marked it -.- out of proportion ..sad  ):

And again this one was last week's..and again I posted ONE only coz AGAIN the other one was a retard...

For this time, lecturer said my shading shud hav more layers -.- and dont leave too much white..

No comments:

Post a Comment