Friday, January 30, 2009

BarBeQue ?

28th of Jan ( Wednesday)
I had a barbeque at my home . . why i had it? No idea = =' its jz for fun i supposed. . .
Whole afternoon Yen Tung's at my house. . .he was dumped by his family so, he came to my house =) a good fren i was. . . ok seriously, his family balik-ed kg. . .he need to stay here to take care of his dog . .his dog was furious . .ytd night me , kj , clement n kk went to his house . .once it saw us , it str8 barked at us with the *grrr* sound . . . scared me actually
at night me and kj overnight at yt's house . . .his room was "nice" with the "fragrant" smell n guess what? i Found sumthing there =) (not to be told due to privacy matter)

Let's get bek to da BBQ story . . .be4 everyone arrived . .the first person that came was my 'gonna be' brother-in-law !!! It was my very first time i saw him in real . .i neva even talked to him b4. . .

I secretly took a picture of him from behind . . . hehehehe. . . nice of him to help us fire up the charcoal thingy . .guess it was jst becoz my mom was there? LOL . . . jz kidding =) he was wearing my slipper btw . . .so many slippers to choose from but he chose my expensive high quality cool slipper = =' he got good taste . . .

Soon , everything started n after we had our stomach filled , my friends starting GAMBLING . .at the very beginning , they bet-ed with 50cents = =' later on, they got high n bet rm1 for the rest of the game . . .the played one type of poker card game called 'in between' . . .i saw them played the whole time . . .jst looking at the face of those who lost their money especially Yen Tung(rm50) gone . . hahahahhahahahahaha

That two there wearing black shirts , both of them did played but they team up to gamble = =' Kang Lim(most left) was the luckiest . . .mayb coz he rubbed my head a few times ? Did he ? Everyone went home when the time strikes 11.50pm n that's all for that day. . .i went upstairs for my DotA game with Yen Tung aka money giver . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment