Sunday, January 25, 2009

Days of NS ... .. .

Finally , took me some time to enter blog . . .
Day i went to NS , be4 i enter the bus . . . i felt ' urgh '
Im not sure of what my feeling was - sad ? happy ? excited ? No clue . .

I'm pretty glad that i still have friends there to say 'bye bye' to me. . . thanks alot
There's my mom , younger bro n sis . . .
My mom n sis actually cried. . .i dont know what to do at that very moment. . i was inside da bus
and there's my friend Fung Khiang , Hock Huat n Wee Hong (from left) . .
Only three of them came . . =)



I Reached !! There's an awkward feeling which i cant explain how it was .
It took about Three Days in da camp be4 they botak-ed me . .
I was kinda 'Emo' there . . be4 this i was wishing to be chose to join NS mainly coz i heard most ppl said they are happy in NS n dont wanna leave NS !
Few days there i felt lonely n depressed . . . I was too free that at that night i took a picture ! =)
here's da basketball court. .
Some other chinese was there too . .
they were calling whoever the person was using Handphone



The rooms there wasnt THAT bad except for the insects u find everywhere = = '
It's pretty cold at night . .
u actually start shivering on the day u woke up . .
Each and everyday. . every single time i nid to clean my bed. .
Somehow , my bed got some insects around . .

it's a sure-will-get


Now as for the food . .it wasnt bad . .seriously!! wasnt bad at all . .

An example of Breakfast-
An example of Lunch-


Sun Rises ! Deng * DEng*



Parents visiting Day ! (Every Sunday)
My Friend ,Donavan had a visitor which is his father !
His father bought KFC . . .
I was happy that i was able to eat KFc at NS
Hahahhaha =)
How greedy i am = = '
i cant stop smiling when im eating . . .


Does boys have to be dirty ?
The toilet wasnt flush !
One of my friend vomit once he see this . .
as for me , i was an idiot coz i took a picture = ='

The Day we are going home For Chinese 'Niu' Year !
The Spot here was planned by me in the earlier days. . i saw this rock n sumthing pop up in my mind that taking picture ,sitting on this rock looked 'yeng' . . .hahahahhah
Then the day we are about to go Home , we got our phone bek n so ngam we r wearing this clothes . . its the yeng-est of all . .
Jimmy , Me and Donavan -


Every weekdays , from 9am to 12.30am we went for class - you might be wondering - Huh? Class? What u mean by class? you had to study in NS?
It's actually a character-building class where u learn to be positive n being a better person . .
its Fun actually especially when there's leng lui there =) hehehe
The books we used for our lesson .
There is this Lesson where teacher taught us that . . every single thing in life got its ' Pilihan' and there is no 'terpaksa'
its pretty lame though. .
A student asked teacher what if . .
A person walked out from the house a few steps n all of a sudden something drop from above n knocked the head which instantly killed the person . . this is terpaksa die right ?

Teacher said 'No' !
Teacher said that there's still 'pilihan' coz u can 'pilih' not to go out OR when u open the door , u can see the surroundings first be4 u go out . .
what da heck = = ?

No comments:

Post a Comment