Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just the right time . . .

Just the right time to go out yam cha . . .
Last week i went yam cha at night and reached home around 12.10am . .
my mom warned me . . .
This week , 11th of Jul -Saturday . . .
i went out again . . mom said 'go out again??'
she told me it's not that she dont let but i always reach home after 12 . .
okay, means now i shud reach home b4 12 . . its not that hard to do so . .
Wow , jst the right time today , im going to Klang to yam cha . . .i usually go nearby mcd . . .
We talked alot craps and stuff there . . .things we usually do during yam cha period . .
its fun spending time with friends chit chatting . . .
everyone shud do sumthing liek this once awhile . . .relaxing n it feels nice . .
It's 11.45am already n i havent go home . .after awhile we decided to go . .
so , i need to fetch Rachel . .im not used to the roads . .
Thank God Clement guided me n Rachel on how to go home =)
n so , i followed the roads he told me. . . Enter the Second Exit ! The first one is dark dark one . .
that is wat he said...
n yah , i entered the second one . . .
n wat fork ? i sesat edi . . .
Jst the right time to get lost . .
turn turn turn together with Rachel . . i was getting nervous each n every minutes passed . .
my balls mengecut edi . . . i know my mom's temperature is rising . . i can feel it . .
i finally reached sri muda by passing by Tesco shah alam . . .
i dropped Rachel n speed to my house . . .my bro actually called me b4 i reached . . .
he said mom is babling . . . okay this is getting worse. . .my balls again mengecut-ed
i reached home n yah i expected . .she scolded me . .n dont have the chance to talk . .
if i do talk , i dont know wat to say coz i know i did wrong . .the time she was scolding . .my balls were totally Gone . .
I guess next time i wont be going out late night to yam cha anymore . .
please Invite me in the afternoon next time =(
My ball's Status - 1)Right b4 i go home
2)THe time im about to go to my car (i knew i'll be late)
3) I got freaking LOST . .
4) The time my mom scolded me . .

1 comment: