Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mi ol' toys . .

Last week i've been cleaning up my room . .
its dirty and dusty . .
search search search and i actually found my used-to-be-fav-toys . .
Its POKEMON ! Gotta catch em all . . .
of course there's alot others gone to somewhere and some of it has broken arms and legs and wings and even horn . . .some cant even stand . .

Tahdaa . . .
used to spend my time playing all these . . .
simply find one yeng human then move around as if im a pokemon trainer to catch pokemon and train them till they evolve ! Even go to the gym and fight bosses . . an adventure inside my room . . but sure lah im not playing alone . .im not retarded . .i played with my bro n cousin . .
Jst imagine how i played it . . .



These few are my idols! Not now but last time . . .
i loved these few pokemons . .

All these are childhood memories . . keep it!

No comments:

Post a Comment