Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just my luck

2nd week of coll, 2nd day of the week ..
I wasnt able to print notes or tutorial questions yesterday bcoozzzzzz....
I was bz with other stuff -.-
2day morning, I thought I've got good memory that I actually remmebered I didnt print it ytd ..
so, Teeet* the computer was switched on and Teet* again, printer switched on..
make haste make haste ...increased in speed n a3gility!
522 speed equiped with two butterfly .. (it's dotA, bad addiction)

I clicked print n rushed to bathe..
everything's done n so called 'good memory' I have, i forgot my notes n tutorial question .

Reached coll at 9.30am++ n I couldnt find parking ...i turned round n round the area where there could be parking slot n oh well, jst my luck ..
realized im late for class so no choice but to park at Well Park (parking space) u nid to pay though...rm1 for an hour,rm2 for 2, rm3 for 3 and rm4 for whole day ...
whole day it is !

Walk walk to class n 'good morning' i said to teacher ...
teacher said "yah morning, u are late n last week u were late too" (sumthing lidat)
she asked why am i late n i told her i couldnt find parking den she asked what time u reached ?
9.30++ i said and she said that's why u're late...i told her i got half an hour time to find eh...
she called me to take public trans nxt time ...such a dick teacher ...
n Hey, she asked me for my question paper n I didnt bring coz i left it...jst my luck
I told her i left at home (I smirked) she told me it is not funny at all = ='
n i was punished to write dwn a mindmap for chapter 1 ...
(she actually tok to me in an/a angry way) I jst wasnt serious tat time ..lols

oh well, not sumthing scary to me since i'm already used to it when im in secondary ...
n most importantly u shud Understand, they can only scold...they wont kill ...
so, why scared...that's what I had in mind ..if not, u will piss in pants everytime sumthing's bad gona happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment