Saturday, October 24, 2009

out I go..

Out i went today, with friends of mine ...
one of my friend said we are 'ma lak lou'
I dont get the meaning at first til i asked him ..
it means , all guys only going out together or sumthin lidat ..
there's a total of 7 going ..
we didnt really plan our day...

Movie- again watching movie ...
nthg much for guys to do in a shopping mall other than watching movie ..
unless u wana walk from shop to shop with a bunch of guys ..
we watched Inglorious Basterds ..
Basterd for most find it harsh ...
n for me, I wasnt really sure how rude that word is ..
the time I wanted to get the tickets, I told the person I wana watch Inglorious Basterds ...
I did mention the word 'basterds' n for him, it wasnt sumthing nice to say i presume..
coz he gave me the 'look' ..

Out of 7 of us, if im not wrong only ONE which is me find it nice to watch ..
others, probably 'what am i watchin? / yawn! / boooring'
there's humour , there's action , n the ending is jst nice ..
but i mst say, it is not suitable for those who doesnt like movies with alot of talking ..

Dinner, the 5 of us went to eat at Yuen's steamboat ....the other 2 went home earlier ...
I got my stomach fully loaded with food as if im pregnant !
n that is how my day ended ..

No comments:

Post a Comment