Monday, March 15, 2010

Legs and legs and legs

Sunday, 14th March

I went to jog at k.kemuning early morning ..around 8.30am
b4 this was with family and now wit frens ..
it's only four of us in total  -.-
with lunsiang, weehong and hockhuat ..
lunsiang said he wana train stamina ..
of course i wana train my stamina too but not jst that ..
i hav bigger dreams ..
when it comes to football, stamina's essential . You nid speed!  zoom zoom
so, have to have high stamina lvl if I wana enter M'sia football team  ; )
u might thk why m'sia the country which we've all looked down .. Malaysia boleh!
of course u nid step by step right ... who knows ManU, Chealsea or wadsoeva discovers my potential and buy me from M'sia footbal club .. lols ..  Star Paper's cover page, ManU bid 200mil for Chee Keen.

Afternoon around 3pm, I went futsal at shahalam ..
supposedly failed to play coz not enuf "legs" (kaki) .. but in the end, one call here n there and comes 14players in total .. it's all about Legs
life rocks when u have loads of activities n events ..
so, dont jst stay home lay dead and rot ..  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment