Saturday, March 6, 2010

Luck upon

How u know when u're lucky? Of course when u're feeling lucky .. lol
we watch drama, movies and shows all the time ..
ppl hit the jackpot for lottery,  this is not unusual
someone found rm10 note on the floor and we are like ' if only that's me '

we spot money all the time, 10cents, 5cents, 1cents and so on..
and today was like a fortune to me !
i spotted a 100 x 50cents amount of money ! (use calculator if u cant count)
believe it or not, it really did happen
what shud i do eh?  :

a) shud i or shud i not invest in 4d, magnum or toto  and  win the jackpot and get a multiply of the number?  No way of course, it is risky

b) shud i or shud i not donate it away? who would do that -.- noobie..mayb someone will..lol

c) shud i or shud i not report to police? this is even worse.. unless u r so holy and u memorized moral with all the 'nilai' in ur head like keadilan, tanggungjawab or wadeva shit which as if u will follow..

or

d) shud i or shud i not quickly pick the note up and act stupid like nthg happened where in my mind i was like what the **** holy shit am i dreaming, someone slap me pls and hold the note tightly and start looking around left and right whether someone notice and then get away and quickly enter car and then only start observing and inspecting whether it is real or fake money and then only scream out loud if it is real and keep it for future use or simply say "chiew, I knew it was a dream to be real" if it is fake? I guess THIS is the best option!



My fortune begins today onwards!


is it real or fake ..
if u didnt ask me to treat you then it is real but,
if u ask  me to treat you then the note is a fake ...

No comments:

Post a Comment