Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baad Impression.

Car clock ticking at approximately 11.40pm and I was less than 10metres away from my house. Less than 10m which converted to cm is less than 1000cm. Then I decided to switch off my car lights since I was like what, 600-700cm from my house? coz basically I dont wana get nagged by mom -.- thought of sneaking in home. Parked infront my house and there goes my neighbour (uncle) which happened to just got down from his car too.

He asked (in cantonese) " why so late only reached home?"
and I said " went out with friends"
then he said " wa, drive home without car lights?"
then I said " I was about to reach home already and so I swithced it off."
and finally he said " you were trying to save petrol or car battery?" in a sarcastic way.

I was like wtf?. And it actually left a bad impression on me. Made me felt like a bad boy or sumthing.
I replied "dont know" and The ENd.

No comments:

Post a Comment