Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Futsal used to be my weekly activity. Back then, outdoor futsal court at a park nearby was our playing point.
Ya' know, as days move on, we tend to be choosy. Narrowing down requirements and stuff. You avoid the roasting sun and the stony coarse court. Rectangular court with netted crossbars. Players resemble the chickens in an ovenlike court, roasting over time. The time you reach home, family members will be shocked to see one malay/indian guy walking in. (Im Chinese in my case).
Now, we had to fork out cash to play indoor.

Oyea, I played jst now at Taman Megah, PJ's futsal court with uncles. Days before, I define uncle in terms of futsal as erm, slow? maybe. (no offence). Truth saying, I got pawned. (not to say I'm a pro but heck, didnt expect. Naive) Ouch. Let's face it, they're experienced players.

No comments:

Post a Comment