Friday, December 26, 2008

Brand New House !

New Year's here . . now i improved d in blogging...my font now got COLOURS ! wahahhaha..=) ..back to da main sub of this post...
New Year's here n everything shud be brand new . .my house's ol' dirty black wall was painted brand new ! hehehe. . . new house then new coming . .fat choi-



Here's my house be4 it was painted. . .


See those wall ? Looked like as if it was haunted . . but no FEAR ! As an educated , clever , smart , charming , young , n rajin person . . i painted my house brand new -

Ta-daaa~




okay . .seriously , most of the walls wasnt paint by me . . .
most of the time i was watching tv n using comp =.='
but i DID helped anyway. .n yah! my sis too free liao. .
she painted the letter box . .
white white colour. . .striking !


So , that's all for now bout my house. . .
brand new house. . .everyone is welcomed to come . .
Lai lai ~ but not welcomed when i come bek from NS coz
im bald =.='

No comments:

Post a Comment