Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last Night before NS . . .

I supposed most will post something be4 NS . . its 1.41am now n its late already...im supposed to sleep so that i gain sufficient 'power' tomorrow =) hahahaha...
i neva tot of posting one. . coz im kinda busy chatting n sms-ing. .
alto frens to chat in msn ! but for today only coz its my last night =.='
My so called 'ji mui' (female) told me to post something since it was my last night as written in my title. .
okay ! first of all . . i got 2 ji mui one . . one is my Heng Dai ji mui(kai jin) and one more is my Ji Mui ji mui(Sheen Yeen). . friends out there..dont flame me n dont say bad things bout me coz i typed this...

Today . . around 2.15pm i went to bus stop opposite to Billion..me n my friends all took bus n went to Futsal Frenzy! which is opposite the Fire Station one at seksyen 15..
we played for 2 hours there n it cost us rm110 . .
the good thing is - got alot frens so, its not so expensive if its divided . .
the bad thing is - i nid to use money again ! =.='

game finished . . n yah my friends grabbed my dot dot dot . . wat da ? they said im going to ns. . n they nid wanan do this . .
At Night , i went out with family to Asia Cafe n then leh we went to NZX (Niu Ze Xiu) walkwalk there n i bought new clothes ! not i pay lah..my mom paid . .

Late night i on-ed msn n chatted with my friends !
I'm happy that some of my friends sms me or msn-ed me to say "take care" n things. .
n Yen Ming especially ! (was told to put her first whenever i wanna thank someone)
n guess what? My long lost so called ji mui (which i mentioned earlier in this post) msg-ed me!!
Sheen Yeen lah if anyone dono who im talking about.. somehow she looked thinner n as for the height im not sure if she's taller =.='
she told me to post something n here it is ! My post for my last night ! =)
I guess that's all for now then. . need enuf 'power' for tomorrow . .hahaha ..
Off-ed - !

No comments:

Post a Comment