Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To Begin with . . . .



Yes , i thought of sumthing to post at last. . .
Hmm..since 2molo i'll be outa my house for 3days n its my first time going for camp ! =)
I think i'll just write down what i did to get ready and to begin with ! wahahahha
I've been sms-ing friends,asking them what to bring n everything =.='
Today my sis went to work as usual , my mom asked her to buy Mosquito Repellent..O.o owhkay...i neva use this be4 ...here's the pict !


OFF! Off goes the irritating mosquitoes..*Bzzzz*


Actually, my mom did asked my sis to buy disposable underwear for me = =' but she din coz expensive n not worh it ..

And yah! packing stuff..b4 i even start to pack.. i was thinking ' is one bag enuf to keep all my clothes,shoes n other things = = ? At night i started to pack things , find this find that....with 2 babi-es disturbing me..kept on take my things n run away..ish..i scolded them a few times already but yet ..still wana take..hou choi only i got patience , if not surely i will *slam* both of them ...hahahah..actually there's another smaller one ,still small cant do anything...


then leh i 'lipat' my shirts and pants (eng dono call what) but then my mom took my shirts n pants n rolled it as if she was making sushi roll = ='

And here it is.. i got my so called 'sushi rolls' ready to be used -


That's all i wanna post for now . . . Buh Bai -

No comments:

Post a Comment