Thursday, August 27, 2009

Piece of 'paper' Given to ur Car !

What comes in ur mind when u saw a piece of paper given to ur car ?
As in . . . a paper put in ur car's front mirror . . .
It was horrying when u saw that. . .
all I know was, Oh My God !
Yes! It's Fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or if there's another name for 'saman'
Horrible paper, Nightmareeee !
I cant believe that i parked at one place for almost 2hours n i got this !
I cant believe that i actually didnt pay 60cents ticket n instead i had to pay this !




So, here's da story . . .it was Monday as class starts at 8 n ends at 10am
the good news was Teacher couldnt teach coz she's bz with sumthing . . .it's urgent i guess
n my frens n I , we decided to go out somewhere . . . ss2 is the place !
we Actually went to INC cyber cafe
i went there n i parked . .with jst 1O(TEN) footsteps from my car, i can reach the parking ticket machine which cost me only 60cents . .
but ha-ha-ha i didnt do so . . .my friend said it is impossible to get fined . .
we went in n played l4d n the time i came out, I was "HOLY SHIT"
Friends said b4 that u only need to pay rm30 but wad da hell . . . the paper wrote rm100
all the way back to my coll , i was repeating the word 'omg '

Next day , i went to MBPJ wiht one of my fren to pay . . .
n ya noe what ? It was only rm30 . .i dono why they put rm100
i gave them the 'paper of horror' n they checked sumthing with it then they change it to rm30
i was Blacklisted . . thanks to me n it is my sis's car. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment