Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saving Yet Satisfied !

Yah ! I'm Saving yet im satisfied . . .
Recently , i've been eating cheap food for my lunch yet im still full . . .
near my block (utar block) , there's another utar block . . .

Question :
huh? what u mean near utar block n there's another utar block ?
Answer :
Actually for utar's campus in PJ , there are 4 blocks in total if im not wrong -.-
each and every isnt near to each other . . .
but for my block , there's another block near it . .

For that block , i can eat cheap food ! I just love to eat there . . .duh! who dont love it !
There's Economy Rice . . . if u take 1 dish ,it is around rm1.70
2 dishes cost rm2.30 and 3dishes cost rm3 . . . xtra rice cost 50 cents !
Pretty nice huh ? Tht's what i eat almost everyday day during lunch time . . .
Usually , i order 2 dishes and add xtra rice whihc cost me rm2.80 !!!!
Its not a meal with variety of taste but who cares if im satisfied =)

No comments:

Post a Comment