Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yet again it is Lagoon . . .

I had my day spent at Lagoon yesterday with friends im not really close to . . .
but it doesnt really matter much . . if u're having fun then what's wrong . . .
Saturday 29 at Sunway Lagoon with 12 person . . .
Aside from me and Mun Hong being the eldest (18 years old) others was younger by two
or three or even 4 years . .
I was invited by Yen Ming to go . . since she's having hols n well i wana hav fun too . .
The good thing is i wont have any loss even if it is raining or i had no fun there
coz i went in for free !!! =) (dont thk i need to explain how n why)
overall ,i found out it wasnt as fun as last time mayb jst bcoz of relationship?

Anyway, we ended our day at around 4pm n went to NLRC . . .
played volleyball there n I really suck at it . .im still new to that sport I guess. . .
afta finished everything at around 7pm , me n Mun Hong went to Restaurant Sri Kota bside
NTS at sri muda to fill our empty tummy . .
n that is all for that day =)

o ya! I realized Chi Yan is seriously a daring girl . . . she played wadeva i played except she scream alot . . .haha
Amazing !

No comments:

Post a Comment