Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ConFlict !

I've neva met a person so rude, so not smart , so bossy n so I-am-always-right . . .
That person isnt a he but a she . . .
yah , its my college friend . .same class as me . . .
I guess it is right to say 'u won't know what kind of ppl u will meet out there'

I'm not sure if i shud name it friend coz we just doesnt fit well or
we dont have chemistry between us . . hah . . .
The very first time i met her, she's seriously nice to me . . .
I didnt talk to her for few hours n she already asked why i did not . .
Now!? Hah . . . she dont giv a shit . . .
You won't know what I actually meant until u see her by urself . . .
To make this clear , It is not my problem coz . . .
im not the only one Hating her . . .=)
Conflict happens !

No comments:

Post a Comment