Sunday, September 20, 2009

Traffic-saster

Ya know how suck it is to Jam most of the time . . .
worst was that day ,Wednesday 16th of Sept . . .
I ended my exam at 4pm , need to fetch my friend to her house coz she's having some prob
with transportation . . .
her house is somewhere around the Taman Pertanian place . .
that's what she told me. . .
pretty far from my house n one big round i nid to take . . .
i fetched her home n goodness its raining . . .
Jam like shit at the roundabout at Tesco Shah Alam . . .
I spent almsot an hour doin nothin there . .eh no! I ate one lolipop, listened songs and
read half of one page of the book 'The Host' . . .
Cars finally moved after traffic police came into action . . .too bad for him coz its raining . . .
Reached home at approximately 6.20pm . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment