Friday, September 4, 2009

Three Dimensional Movie

3D movies . . .
most movies nowadays are available in either 2D or 3D
it is ur choice to choose . . .
3D is pretty commom now. . .Not when the first time ppl would actually W-O-W
And for da very first time, i watched my very first movie in 3D ,The Final Destination . .
Argh , worse than what i expected . . . It is not exciting n probably the previous Final Destination is actually better !
the movie is only 1hour 20mins+ long . . .
it is short . . .n the ending sucks alot . . .

What would expect from 3D ?
- I can actually see things coming n passing through me !!
- I can FEEEL it
- It would looked real
- The movie is like surrounding you !

Heck no . . . i dont get all these at all. . . it doesnt really felt like 3D . . .
and everything doesnt really get close to you . . .except for like 5 or 6 scenes (only 1 or 2 secs)
n I dont feel comfortable . . .makes me kinda like dont-feel-right when i wore those glasses
Overall, it is better to watch back the ol' 2D style . . .
There goes my Rm17
Grabbing myself a glasses . . .


Be4 the movie starts!


No comments:

Post a Comment