Friday, December 25, 2009

CoMic Fiesta!

I've been loving anime since I was ....err ..
I've been loving anime since I starting watching Anime !
How did I even started watching these ?  I'm not even sure of it myself  but I've got this feeling that watermelon..i mean lemon..is the root for my interest in anime ...
I've neva been to an anime convention, a comic fiesta or everything related to anime..
most probably 'cause I dont know when is the event ..and I dont go alone ...
but this time, college fren of mine called ! and so I went =)
and for me, I would say that you MUST have different friends ...different friends with different interests and this is how you get know more of the world outside..

Its amazing inside there ...cosplayers everywhere ...
From Naruto to Bleach ...and even games such as final fantasy to Left4dead ..
I've planned to bring camera but my sis wanted to use ..it is a sad case ..
I didnt buy a single thing there =.='   I jst hesistated when buying ..
For sure I'll go again next time ...it is Animetastic !

I dont know what this is -.-


I dont know what this is either




Ah ha !  I know there's cloud and Vincent Valentine



One Line of figurines .....feel like grabbing one home silently

No comments:

Post a Comment