Monday, December 28, 2009

Jingle Jingle Christmas

It is Christmas !
It is 29 already now though, but I'm posting about christmas anyway..
You can already feel the Christmas spirit in me ..
with different kinds of santa hats and REINDEER band ( i used to call it raindeer)
what more to say?



almost every single one of my group of friends has their own topwear ... jst to hav fun ..
but then..wearing hats and bands aint enough to enjoy ...
to hav more christmas-ty feeling, I went for coutndown at pyramid ..
the very beginning at around 9.40pm, I watched the frog movie ..I was supposed to save the money for avatar/ bodyguards n ass or  sherlock holmes but too bad =(

during countdown moment, I didnt do much with my coll friends...soon after, we went station one ..
and this is da very few picts i took ..I cut one of the pict with me in it bcoz there's jst too many me inside -.-
looks weird..
as my coll friends went home, i waited there for my school friends ...
waitied awhile n so comes lemon together with others..
at that time, I jst hello hello and bye bye and I  went home coz I wasnt suppsed to be home late -.-





Merry late xmas .

No comments:

Post a Comment