Sunday, December 6, 2009

PIKOM pcfair

Once or twice a year, there's a pc fair going around ..
It has been months or so since the last time going out with one group of guys together...
some find it gay but who cares as long as it is fun right?
friends since primary n secondary ..
till now we are still friends ..
for me i thought..school friends last forever but i am wrong afta all ..
i heard one of my coll friend told me that he/she lost contact with them already ...

we spent almost half of the day walking around in da shopping mall/pc fair ..
pc fair has always been loaded with ppl .. sellers like using hot babes to promote..especially for some antivirus software ...wearing nurse costume with short skirt ..fuih! cant get my eyes off of it ..haha
Left at around 7pm n 4 out of 8 went asia cafe for dinner(including me)
ate n spent 1hour time at ftz ..its fun although the game wasnt superbly fun ..it is friendship that makes the gaming fun ..

No comments:

Post a Comment