Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Condolence

I was still havin fun back then with my friends..
they gambled but i didnt ..it's still fun though ..
by the time i reached home, i received msg from coll friend..
saying that, our lecturer committed suicide..Miss Quah Chau Im
yes i was shocked, stunned, stoned..
gives me the creep..what in the world ?

she was diff. from other asses lecturers..
she was often wit a smile ..
neva once i've seen her scolding students..seriously not once ..
it was like few days ago that I, together with my friends had a chat wit her bout assignment..

she had 'you yu zheng' or 'yau wat zheng' .. my friend told me all about this -.-
i dont know what it means at first but I asked my mom ..
she gave birth and got depressed and there it happened..
we never know what's comin'
people alwiz say 'appreciate life as if tmr's the end' but,
we never do until we regret it..
that's too late though
anyway, rip .


-if u're not a banana like me and u can read chinese then this is the link to the news, LINK  (sin chew)

No comments:

Post a Comment