Friday, February 12, 2010

Thursday 11th feb

I went to Mid Valley with college mate today,
I was looking forward to watch Percy Jackson and wolfman but it seems both wasnt really nice to watch..
of cuz at that time I dont know bout it ..
I told my friends to buy movie tix other than Percy coz  my mom wana watch Percy with me (together in a family)
I was late that time and they actually bought Percy -.- deng...

so the movie,
I wasnt amazed by it .. throughout the movie, I jst watch ..i didnt feel excited of what's about to happen nxt.
some of the part, i dont understand why or how they know Percy is the thief .. Greek Gods simply accuse..
the movie is easy to follow and somehow predictable ..i guess -.-
anyway, that's jst me ..mayb i've got expectation in movies .. others might find it nice ... no offence .

No comments:

Post a Comment