Friday, February 12, 2010

ffk-ers

Let's assume A and B as your friends ..
even if they're ur friends, it doesnt means they're ur Group of friends..get it ?
Mayb A is ur group but B isnt ..B got his own group of friends..

This week Tuesday that time, B together with his 2 friends planned to play futsal this week on Friday ..
they wanted to play n they told me ..
and me, I find people to play ..
so thursday that time which is ytd, I sms one of B and he said ok tmr 12pm ..
at night, one of B's friend asked me in msn bout tmr and i told ..so everything's settled..

Tmr, which is today (friday) 
I went there together with my 3 friends ...Kai Jun went there together with his 4 friends ...
at 12.30pm , B and his group of friends havent come so I made a  call ..
and ya know what, he said he couldnt come coz he got something to do ..
I was like wad da hell?  If i din call him then he wont tell me ...I will be waiting there like a retard ..
but he said his another 2 friends will be comin ..oh well since he got his own reasons ..
I called the other one and he told me he's not coming...Wad da hell ?  reason is that  B not comin .

the thing is, I hate it when ppl ffk last minute but if u got ur reasons then i've got nothin to say....
but they didnt let me know at all until i called (phone) them on that very moment I've reached there then only they tell me ...wtf ?
they wanted to play and they're the ones who ffk-ed ..

No comments:

Post a Comment