Tuesday, May 19, 2009

As you can see , my Title's blank . . . i don't know what to give for my title for this post . . .
nway , with or without . . . the story must go on !
It was Saturday - 16th of May
My dreams snapped when my mom knocked my bedroom's door to wake me up . . .
i was pretty blur tat time . . . so , there's my family n my mom's brother family . . . off we go to Genting Highland . . .
Yes ! GEnting Highland indeed . . . b4 i even reached there , i knew at the very beginning i am going to meet my school friend there . . .who ? It's that so called " heartless guy " Mun Hong . .
How i know? Hmmm . . . i knew because. . . . . . .
Mun Hong himself told me he was going . . . . =)
His parents often go n since im going , he decided to follow jst to meet me !
For me , Genting's outdoor theme park wasnt really nice to get Fun filled when you've enter the theme park afew times before . . . because
1) Of the queue (the Long long Line)
2) Of the weather (Rain? Everything's canceled)
3) Of the common 'playing stuff'
i spent the afternoons with cmh at the theme park and evening inside room ,taking my Nap . . .
I had my dinner with family n cousin at Coffee and Terrace - buffet!
Chang on the other hand , had buffet as well but at other place . . .
I spent the Night mostly by watching movies . . .yes! there is 's' in my word . . .meaning i watched more than one . . .
i finished eating at around 9.30am , soon after that we went to the cinema to checked for movies n the time slot . . .
you know what? i actually watched a total of 2/3(fraction) which is around 66.66% of the MOVIES there !!! Amazing . . .
Actually , there's only 3 movies showing there - Wolverine , Star Trek and Angels n Demons . .
lols =) Star Trek at 10.45am n soon after that another movie Angels n Demons at 1.15am . . .
everything ended at around 3.30am . . .
like you've seen in Chang's blog , it seriously IS terrfying when u're alone walking back to ur room . . .
My room's at tower 2 , 27th floor ( which is the second last floor) i was alone inside that silent lift with only 'ding' sound noticing you that you've reached ur floor . . .
cyber cafe there was really expensive , rm15 an hour ? rm10 for half an hour ? it's insane . . .
your money could flow like spoilt tap water . . .
overall , it was nice to go out with family n cousin even with the why-everything-is-expensive there. . . i reached home Sunday at 4.30pm n str8 went for football at 5pm . . .
one of my friend told me , soon Genting's gonna die coz of Global Warming . . . lols


-thanks cmh for correcting my post (a few mistakes)


No comments:

Post a Comment