Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lesson for swimming?

Yeah ! Swimming !
Today (7th of May - Thursday) my cousin , asked me whether i wana learn swimming . . .
she'll teach me =)
she's a instructor herself . . . she often go Redang to guide n teach ppl on how to DIVE . . .
Last week she asked me whether i wana go Redang anot for free !!
but , the bad news is . . .it was Thursday n i promised my frens to go Sg.Wang . . .i planned it all n if i cancel it n tell them im going redang , wat could happen ? o.o
so , i rejected for da sake of my friends . . .
Mainly she asked me to learn coz she told me tat during coll studies for around 4years ,there'll be free time . . .so , i shud learn swimming now n then i next time i can teach other ppl. . .
my income ! =)
i got to learn for free , enter for free , free goggles n even swim pants(dono call what)
i find it sexy wearing that pants thingy . . . its tight = ='
oh ya one more thing . . .im not goin to study graphic n multi dsgn at sunway d . . . =D
that's all . . . i'll get back to DotA . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment