Monday, May 11, 2009

Uncle's B'day !

It's 2.13 now according to my comp's time . . .
im feeling not so fine . . . bad eh. . .
anyway , last week Sat night . . .
My family , my mom's brother family n my mom's sis family went for a dinner at night at Oriental Palace,PJ (if im not wrong with the palce's name)
we had a dinner there becoz of my uncle's b'day which is my mom's sis's husband (Long eh)
the food there was oookay . .not to say delicious or marvellous . .
but it's been quite awhile since the last time all of us ate together in one table . . .
its fun n nice =)
I've got only one picture n it wasnt taken by me = =' i told my brother to grab it from my cousin's facebook . . .
that time i dont even hav a camera in possesion . .my cousin does . .all i got is 2.0 megapixel phone camera = ='
sumtimes , i like to smile showing my teeth when taking pictures using camera from afar . . .
coz . . . my teeth is freaking shiny n white . . .=)



No comments:

Post a Comment