Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Night , it was 29th of May . .
for da first time , im driving at night -fetching friends along . . .
there's two driver in total or mayb 3 including kim keng (the other one is clement)
i was pretty silly coz i forgot to switch on the light when im driving n also switching it off when i parked my car . . .
good thing my friends reminded me . . .
haha i actually invited my kemuning friend . . .others all wasnt expecting someone the dont know going as well . . .
i took off at 5pm reaching at around 6pm to pyramid (late due to fetching)
we decided to watch terminator-salvation which kk booked earlier . . .it was me whom supposed to book though but i didnt . . .so , kena marah lah. . .
for me , terminator -salvation wasnt really nice . . .there's not much action thrilling scenes . . .
it was an i-knew-this-would-happen movie (i guess)
seriously , i found tat Terminator - Judgement was a whole lot better . . .
n for those movie noobies out there , Terminator 2- judgement was LONG AGO . . .
after movie , we decided to go Asia Cafe . . .
its counter strike time ! First person shooter game . . .
in the end when we went home fetching everyone, me myself reached home at almsot 12.30am
n with chang (sleep at my house)

No comments:

Post a Comment