Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FML

Happened yesterday,
the moment I was digging out my wallet, then only i realized i've lost it! Wallet wasnt with me ..
it was approximately 1pm+
Loosing wallet feels the same as if you've failed to achieve something crucial ! Life's a failure..
Kaput, all gone..
my i/c, license, cash and pictures xini gave me! ..argh

Hon Yuen called his bro since his bro drove the car hon yuen was fetching us earlier on ..
and thank god it was there ..inside the MyVi ..i was praying all the while
and shit hole, his brother went to Ktar at setapak ..we were at Serdang that time i thk..
HY may be a blur person but he's good ya' know ..he fetched me to ktar and back to Serdang's ktm ..it took more than an hour! Then, took train to KL Sentral and from kl sentral to Shah Alam ..
Almost two hours and i reached home at approximately 5.30pm ..

Bathe, dinner and slept at 8pm til' today 11.30am

No comments:

Post a Comment