Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ip-sane Man

I have never been really thrilled by chiense movies lately..
but now my streak ended ..
it is not ice kacang doggy love and it is not any other comedy movies..
it's Ip Man2 !  ya know the time when first Ip Man movie was released, I pronounced it as I.P Man ..



the movie never fails to thrill me even for the first one ...
first movie was insanely amazing, 2nd one was godlike already..
there's alot of emotional feelings, thrilling scenes and even funny ones throughout the movie,
beginning till the very end, it intrigues me as it goes ..
what amazed me was his fists or his machinegun-like fist..
if i ever encounter that kind of punches, i dont thk my mom will recognize me afta that ..
another thing was his expression, calm person ...haha
Overall, watching this movie makes u wana learn martial arts too (wing chun style) .. a thumbs up !


No comments:

Post a Comment