Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Half Day outside.

Yesterday was Tuesday..
our so called 'Happy Tree Friends' planned to meet at Utar at 10.30am..
I woke up at 10am and well, I' was late there .. I reached at approxmately 11.20am..
we planned to get our results there and also to submit the refund form! (to get rm200)

Done with that and we're off to Mid Valley, again.
Watched 'Nightmare on Elm Street'  and wasnt a nice movie ..
but the fun part was Xin Ni! she sat beside me and she got shocked several times..hahaha
Im not sure bout the others though.

Our main plan yesterday was actually the dinner part..
we planned this awhile ago but couldnt find the suitable time i thk..we wanted to go for steamboat!
Hon Yuen suggested 'Umami steamboat' which was located somewhere opposite 'Yuen's Steamboat' ..
oh ya, the time when me, kj, wilon and hy were on our way to my car at the parking lot, we saw one car which I couldnt recall what car it was, was decorated with Aladdin! (classic cartoon)



                          Did u see one line of Aladdin figurines there! Wonder how if someone break in the car .


We had our dinner at around erm, 5-6pm if I'm not wrong ..
ate and took some pictures there ..
so, here it is.. with my phone camera k610i  2.0 megapixels..





This is Hon Yuen and for God's sake, he should control his eating habit -.- ..


This is Huey Jiun and she had an extra 3 or 4 years knowledge bout the earth..lol if u know what i mean..



This one here is Xin Ni! She is one active-talkative-funny and lame-sometimes girl..


This on the other hand is Shi Ming, snaps wadeva shit he saw -.-


Clockwise starting from 12 o' clock : KyeLin, XinNi, HueyJiun, Me, KaiJun, HonYuen and ShiMing..


P.S : anything else fun to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment