Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Occupation: Driver

Since my sister went to singapore, now Im the only one capable of driving..
maybe legal of driving ..
I slept at around 1am yesterday and today I woke up at 6.30am,
You might hav guessed it, i need to drive ..
fetch bro to taylor's at Sunway and accompanied sister for breakfast ..
she had to leave on 9.30am by bus..
it was only erm, around 7.30am and me n my sis went to the kfc near Sunway Pyramid ..
had breakfast with her and we were like chatting, chatting and chatting until 9am ..
all sorts of topic, from family-related to friends and gf/bf stuff .. hahaha..

When I got home, the very first thing i did was DotA -.-
I didnt sleep the whole afternoon all because of this Warcraft's DotA game ..
gather up with friends and we're off playing online!
haha most girls find it confusing or "what is so fun about it?" about why guys especially like to play DotA ..
One word, Entertaining.

And now I'm here blogging and I am waiting for fellow brethrens to gather for DotA.

No comments:

Post a Comment