Saturday, January 16, 2010

dono-wad-to-do moment

Usually when im stucked at this moment, i would play DotA with friends ..
or watch movies I got in my laptop 
or mayb i'll stare at the laptop, doing nthg ...
but today I thought of sumthing  else to do instead of staring at the screen like a retard ..
I made a bookmark ..of cuz' the quality's not good but it looks oh.kaay
only thing is it is without colors ..i dont know how to color yet ..my drawings are all black n white..



since it's a bookmark, might as well make him looked dead coz he's squashed by the book ..
of cuz' i didnt visualise the picture n drew it ..i've had referrence from a website i've loved ..-  Deviant Art  -
now all that's left is the 'long handle' thingy coz i wouldnt be able to find the page i'm at if i don't hav the 'long long thing' ..if u know what i mean  =.='

No comments:

Post a Comment