Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fun .

Today isnt really a fun friday ..i couldnt thk of a better title  -.-
At the very first b4 i go to schoool,  I tot my friends planned something already ..the time i reached, they didnt plan anything ..They DID plan but a failure ..
so, I was pretty despo to go out ( sis, reading is enough! dont blow it )
and I planned myself.. it was a success !!!!!
we went pyramid ..the moment b4 I drive pass the Asia Jaya train station there, I noticed one of my coll friends was involved in an accident AGAIN  =.='
they're the pro ...good thing is, she's banged by other ppl and not her banging other ppl..
We watched movie ..I was hoping to watch either Paranomal Activity or Case 39 ..
I never wanted to watch 'Spy Nxt Door'  or  ' Tiger WooHoo'  ..
Seriously I dont wana watch that Woohoo show -.-  no offence ..

But my friend insisted to watch 'Spy Nxt Door'  and 2gether with the time problem thingy, so that's it .
Jackie Chan's movie was never different ..all of his movies are pretty much the same with the kung fu style he do in all movies ..for me, his fav move would be the 'take jacket off n hit enemy with punches and then wear jacket back' ..
so, it was pretty much a repetition of other movies but with a diff storyline ..again, No offence to Jackie fans !

No comments:

Post a Comment