Thursday, January 28, 2010

"why not?" turns out "no way!"

I reached home an hour ago, now's 9pm ..
i wasnt at my house when it's 7.20am until 8.10pm ..
long day indeed..
at 8.30am, I went to Sin Chew daily office with my trusty sidekick Kim Keng..
we grabbed ourselves two entry tix to watch or jst view  the World Cup trophy

I was supposed to end my day after i've finished my class at coll, it was 1pm+  that time, but ..
one of my friend asked me to fetch her to pyramid as she need to wait til 5 or 6pm only her parents can fetch her so, it is better to go shopping instead of stayin at coll ..
why not fetch her? No problem ..
then she wanted me to accompany her coz it is boring to be alone at a mall ..
hmm..since it is jst pyramid which is near then why not ? No problem
Reached n she suggested to watch movie..we're already there n nothin to do..then, why not watch? No prob.
4.20pm movie it is..

the thing is, who knows tat a little bit of 'why not' here n there would turn out to be reaching home at 8pm -.-
No way! I'm dead..
small things turn out diff. sometimes..what a di*k

No comments:

Post a Comment