Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today's activity .

It's sat today and I have organized a futsal game together with my coll friends.
Yes coll friends indeed but I called Clement along
mainly it is bcoz we're going to DotA afta game, so I supposed clement is the best choice.
And yah I called ckk as well but he is an ass hole .
Upon reaching, I've waited almost an hour for everyone to come..
It feels good to play futsal..it has been awhile since last time where i alwiz play with my schoolmates..
I've had minor injuries but what's futsal when there's no injuries at all -.-
good thing I used to play with rotten indians last time together with my schoolmates..
I thk I cant continue playing barefoot .. I need futsal shoes badly -__-
One hour gone and rm80 gone
and so, DotA we went =)
And so again, I reached home around 5.30pm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment