Saturday, January 30, 2010

FIFA WorldCup Trophy Tour

Yesterday was the tour, 29th Jan (Friday)
I went by public trans together with yet again my trusty sidekick Kim Keng..
I was expecting the tour to be jst ' watch the real trophy ' and that's it..
who knows there's more than jst watching the trophy ..

entrance was free and i've got alot goodies there =)
free cokes since coca cola's the again sponsorship for FIFA ..
aside from drinks, i got Football booster packs! Free McD burgers (you get free only when u purchase sumthing at McD) ..
above all, the most valuable item would be the picture I had.. there's a free photoshoot at the end of the tour along with the real trophy-watching session ..
ya know, when u reach here ..I've only got less than 5 seconds to view the real trophy upclose .. -.-
but seriously, the 13 or 18 karat trophy is really shiningly gold..

One day, when IF and only if FIFA would be held in M'sia ..I will seriously watch it LIVE !
but that's jst one wild dreams some malaysians have..
I reached home in the evenings and as usual, I never study a single shit that half day ..exam's nxt week..dead




You kick to score goals..


Hah! You're the goal keeper here..block "balls"


together with South Africa Mascot and trusty sidekick (kk)


Goodies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment